Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The April Burda is here!

Now that I actually made something from the January issue, and liked it quite a bit, I decided to get a year subscription.  I am so excited!  A big thank you to Scott's parents for the Christmas and birthday money.     

You get patterns for all these clothes in one magazine.  If only I had more time, a good source for quality fabric, a professional snap press, and a cover stitch machine, I would sew all my clothes.  Really, Honey, I would.    



Quinn acquired two new skills this week.  

1)blow his nose on the wipe 
2)clean the piano with the wipe.  

He decided to combine the two this morning.  The result, a very slimy piano.  Doesn't he look guilty? 

6 comments:

Grandma's Musings said...

Yes, he looks guilty, but his desire to wipe is a habit you can channel into useful work--appreciate! So cute.

Meredith said...

What a cute little boy- even though he is wiping slim on your piano :)

Mommymita said...

I like view 131 - that would be fun for summer

Quinn looks so cute and chubby in his onsie

Allison said...

Guilty, maybe; Adorable, definitely! I love his little pot belly.

Kimberly said...

I love little Quinn..what a cutie! And, I had no idea a magazine like that existed! Just goes to show how much I know about sewing...but it looks so cool it makes me want to subscribe!

Amanda Jean said...

sounds like something that would happen at my house. my daughter has a cold and after she sneezed, she reached for the quilt (!!!) that was piecing and was going to wipe her nose with it. i about freaked out!

your little guy is so cute!