PLEASE give me these things
- 1 Wii OR 1 X box 360 WITH Bolt the Video Game Dear J, Well, I have a policy against giving smart kids video game consoles. Sorry.
- 1 Swiss Army Knife – got from parents
- 500 sheets colored origami paper
- 1 Multi-geared bike (boyish)
Things I want, but you don’t have to give me
· 100 sheets 8 ½ x 11
· 1 tank pressurized helium (for chemistry and physics)
· 1 large plastic toboggan
· 1 Nurf gun
· 1 subbuteo soccer field
· 1 notebook (red or blue)
P.S. Remember, nobody’s perfect – especially Santa
I hope you like your car track.
Asha with her American Girl doll. Santa brought the doll and I made the three piece gown shown in the picture. The sleeves were so small that it was hard. I should have left the side seams to the end so I could have sewn the details of the sleeves while the fabric was flat. I have to remember that for next time.