This is what it looked like when I was quilting last night. I think I am getting the hang of free motion quilting. It is not perfect yet, but good enough to want to keep doing it. Scott told me he will make an extension table like this one, which should really help.
Here is the back. I used a twin-size flat sheet, to which I added the two strips of colors to make it big enough. I had problems keeping the flat sheet flat, and got many creases. Starching the sheet heavily would have helped, but I didn't think about it until I was too far into quilting. I use those quilter's safety pins and I should have pinned more closely. I just didn't have enough pins. I am not very proud of the back, but it is done.
Next up: fall/winter sewing for the kids and myself