Friday, January 21, 2011

Ski trip

Scott and Baby Scotty, Gillian and Jonathan's little addition.

Scott's parents rented a large lodge, and we all got to stay together. Here is me reading to my niece and nephew after my own kids lost interested.


Gillian gathered all the kids and played some games.


Here is Quinn going down the bunny hill with me. What I didn't know at the time was that Quinn could already ski and stop by himself, after Scott coached him for a couple hours. He acted all nervous and waned to hang on to my poles. Funny kid!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Thanks for posting! We took lots of pictures while we were at the cabin, but they were all on Mom's and Cecily's cameras, so we don't have them. It was a good time! I haven't been keeping up with your blog...the camper looks great! So does Quinn's birthday cake. Makes me hungry!