Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More pics from the reunion

No sewing around here nowadays. Just potty training and laundry.

I got some pictures from my brother's camera, so I am going to share a few with you.

The first is my parents with their 13 grandkids.

Front row left to right
Max(T4), Caryn(Y1), Erika(T1) with Maile(Y2) on her lap, Ison(Y3) on Grandma's lap, Quinn(M4) on Grandpa's lap, Emi(T2) with Kenji(T5) on her lap, Asha(M2), Sho(K1), and Ayumu(K2)

Back row left to right
Jerome(M1), Mia(T3), and Kai(M3),


My parents with the kids. Most of the time they were in the pool playing.
I wish I got a pictures of that.


Our vacation house had a nice grass yard, which led to this beach.


This year we tried dance night per kids' request. My dad out-danced all the kids.


The happiest kid on earth


Thank you, Mom and Dad for the best vacation!!

6 comments:

カローラ said...

すてきな写真~。みんな幸せそうだね~。そして、ハワイ!やっぱりいいね~。私は一度も行ったことないんだ…。来年の学会がハワイなんだけど、念願のハワイに行けるかなぁ。

Marie' said...

カローラちゃん
学会で色々なところに行けていいね〜。

adrianne said...

how do you get invited to these reunions? looks like a lot of fun!

Mommymita said...

Your parents are so much fun! What a great reunion

I like Jerome's face paint

Growinguptogether said...

Where was this awesome vacation? Your parents look so young, I'm sure it's their young personalities that keep them looking good.

Marie' said...

Vicky,
It was in Hawaii in a town called Kahala. I will tell my parents you thought they look young. They will like that.